home is one of the most important investments you'll ever make.
When looking to sell your home or property, North Coast Realty professionals
have what it takes to help you maximize a return on your investment.
We know the area and have the resources needed to find buyers in
and out of your area. As a local realtor, we have the ability and
resources to bring more buyers to you.
North Coast Realty professionals have the knowledge and skills it
takes to market and sell your home or property. North Coast Realty
professionals can market your home or property on the North Coast
Realty web site, exposing it to thousands of potential buyers. North
Coast Realty can also list your home in upscale consumer and local
publications , reaching the appropriate target markets interested
in buying your home or property.
Steps we take to get your home
- Price your home competitively...to open the market vs. narrowing
- Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
- Promote your home on our Web Site, one of the most visited real
estate web sites in the Upper Peninsula.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to
use with their potential buyers.
- Suggest & advise as to any changes you may want to make
to your property to make it more saleable.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Prospect two hours per day looking for potential buyers.
- Whenever possible, we will pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer
may want to use.
- When possible have the cooperating Broker in the area tour
- Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home...for
their feedback and response.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing...if necessary.
- Represent you on all offer presentations...to assure you in
negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted...all
mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at closing.